PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL ! ANYTHING HELPS ! Thanks Andy !

Obama A LIAR Lied To the American People Empty Promises On C-Span

Obama lias

Obama , the last hope of this Generation , the Great yes we can man , with promises made that even he could not keep . Election --- win , and relax . Are we just jumping on Obama to early , should we wait a few years before accusing him of being a lier ?
As you can tell by this article that I am not well educated , but we the poor and uneducated voted for him , and expected a change , not a handout . End to the war , healthcare , and freedom . end to the Patriot Act es,,,
Turns out that people like me got taken again . I bet his there right now laughing at all of us , and knows that he has something up his sheave , that he will use to get him reelected . Well I hope its something good cause unless hell freezer over Obama , me , im done with you .