PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL ! ANYTHING HELPS ! Thanks Andy !

Determine the Direction of Your Life !

What a fool am I, thus to lie in a stinking dungeon, when I may as well walk at liberty!  I have a key in my bosom, called Promise, that will, I am persuaded, open any lock in Doubting Castle.” ~ John Bunyan

One of the most powerful relisations that you can have is you, through your choices, determine the direction of your life. Your destiny is self-determined through your choices.
You have the freedom to choose how you respond to whatever happens to you.  You always  have a freedom to choose your response.
Many people blindly accept what they are told by those in positions of authority .
"Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Many people have dreams and desires that they put off until some unspecified future date. 
My question is this : what would you do if you had only 1 day, 1 week, or 1 year to live? It is more than likely that whatever it is, you are not doing it or are not doing as much of it as you would like. Remember that life is short, so why not live your best life today.

One person who is truly passionate about his or her mission can make a difference in the world. You don’t need lots of money  to make a difference.

There is no more powerful directing force in your life than your beliefs.  All too often we limit ourselves by not believing in our ability to succeed.

Iv learned and many of you see that you need to believe in something and believe a little in your self to be happy and maybe succeed a little . 

From nothing to nothing but  happy and and gaining my confidence back as everyone sees from my videos , I feel a little alive . There are still days were I lose focus on peace and hope , but always know that I am free to choose and what I choose today and the seeds I plant today will contribute to a happy , peaceful life tomorrow ...Peace to all and thanks everyone for your support !